This Weekend July 29-30, 2016
Argentine Tango Workshop with Nico and Steph
Workshops in Argentine Tango Salon, Practicas and our monthly Sunday Afternoon Milonga and BBQ with Stephanie and Nicholas - 2014 USA Salon Champions.
This is going to be a fantastic weekend. Here's what we have I store for you. All the lessons and practicas will be at the Flying Nest, 322 West Gurley St, Prescott. And then we'll have our monthly milonga up at Delisa and Earl's Home.
Here's workshop topics and pricing
You can buy your weekend pass at www.flyingneststudio.com/nico-steph
@ the Flying Nest Movement Arts Studio
Friday July 29, 2016
- 7:00PM: "The Cross": A buffet of tips, tricks, and moves. We will take a closer look at the famous cross. The goal for this class is to help improve the feel and the ease of the lead and follow for this fundamental movement.
- 8:30PM: "Practica" w/ DJ James
Saturday July 30, 2016
- 1:00-2:30PM: "His and Her Adornos" - In this class we will go over some of the basic and advanced theory of adornos, a few steps for quick and easy application, and some drills to take home and practice
- 3:00-4:30PM: "Developing Stability and Grounding: " - With stability comes more freedom and enjoyment of our dancing! This class is a series of exercises for both leaders and followers who are ready to feel rooted and happy in their movement.
4:30-6:00PM - Practica w/ DJ James
Sunday July 31,2016
- 12-1:30PM: "Giros !" Giros (Molinetes) are our favorite because they offer so much musicality in tight spaces. We will build our giros from the beginning into something extremely useful for musical dancing in the milongas. @ the Flying Nest Movement Arts Studio
- 2:00PM-5PM: Milonga w/ DJ Buldog @ Earl and Delisa’s House
- BBQ begins at 5pm @ Earl and Delisa’s House
Practica - $10
Lesson - $20
Full Weekend (4 Lessons + 2 Practicas) = $80 (click to register)
Milonga - FREE
PRIVATE LESSON SCHEDULE - SLOTS STILL AVAILABLE
Here are the available times
Cost: $115 per hour. All lessons are with Steph and Nico
Contact Earl - firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule. You can also call or text me at 928 600 2450